PDA

View Full Version : White Mountain Cravin'!

MelNino
04-01-2010, 06:40 AM
(is it like White Castle cravin'?)

Ugh...its less then 2 months til the Mt Washington part the 6th. And I am def in the "need to hike a mountain NOW" phase, lol.

I shall content myself with the lil hills of CT, and Breakneck Ridge in NY later this month, but man, the mountains are really calling!

mtruman
04-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Don't resist - give in to the craving!

Snow Miser
04-01-2010, 08:02 AM
I know what you mean about the cravin'. I haven't been up there since October and they are calling me too. The hills of PA and NJ will have to do for now. As Mark says though, somehow we should just give in and get up there.:)

MelNino
04-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Yup, haven't been since Oct...but will be there soon enough.

This weekend looks lovely for a hike....just need to find a trail that isn't under water.

KathyC
04-03-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm not really a hiker, but I am always craving to go to NH. I love the Lakes and especially Mt. Washington Valley, North Conway actuallly feels like home.

I wish so much that I could get there more often then I do.

Brad
04-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm not really a hiker, but I am always craving to go to NH. I love the Lakes and especially Mt. Washington Valley, North Conway actuallly feels like home.

I wish so much that I could get there more often then I do.
That is one reason I moved here. I can be on the trail at Pinkham in a little over an hour - or just be out and about to take pictures. And now that I am in real estate, I get to have fun helping other folks fulfill their dream of having a place up here. Fun all around.

To help someone the other day I "had" to go to Gorham and Berlin and drive the back roads. Oh, it is tough work.

KathyC
04-03-2010, 08:34 AM
I reallly envy you....