PDA

View Full Version : Season Parking Pass???

claaky23
04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Wondering about a season pass to park at some of the trailheads. Is this the same as the NH State Park season pass(like one would buy for Monadnock) or is there a different one needed for the WM? (Or None at all)

Thanks in advance

J.C.

Addicted
04-13-2010, 08:53 AM
You can get a White Mountain parking pass to park at most of the trail heads. I think it's like $20 for the year and you can pick one up at EMS. I couldn't get my hands on one around christmastime, so I have no idea if they have more in store now.

you can also use the 'self pay' stations at the trailheads, but the parking pass makes it worth the money if you're going up a couple times.

redthorne
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Ooh, that reminds me to ask. Is it possible to get one via mail? I live in Western MA and would like to get one but usually when I arrive it is really early in the AM and EMS (or the like) is not open yet.

EDIT: Answered my own question. You can send in a form but you cannot order online. You'd think in this day and age you could order online because there is less overheard, but meh. All the money goes to a good cause.

Here's linkage for more information for the OP and others:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/forests/white_mountain/passes/index.php