PDA

View Full Version : Ever see a 3 legged Beaver?

One_who_waits
04-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Found this guy in our yard yesterday. I'm guessing he lost it to a trap, but he obviously has adopted to it very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_95ef_vdys

TrishandAlex
04-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Wow! Poor fella.

Snow Miser
04-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Looks like he gets around pretty well though.

Anna LeBlanc
04-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Poor thing! He should sink his teeth into who ever set that trap!!:mad:

_________
Anna

KathyC
04-29-2010, 07:34 PM
I Hate Hunters....:mad:

Bill O
04-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Never seen one, but I did see a lady order a Big Mac without any meat.

Great Guinness Ghost
05-02-2010, 07:39 AM
I Hate Hunters....:mad:

WOW! That's a broad brush. As a hunter, if I see a water bottle in the woods I don't say "I hate hikers". Perhaps the beaver lost its leg to a coyote attack. Responsible hunters do a lot of good for conservation whether people want to admit or not. New Jersey would see a decrease in black bear attacks if hunters were allowed to control their expanding population. Please, let's not condem a part of society on an assumption.

One_who_waits
05-02-2010, 10:02 AM
WOW! That's a broad brush. As a hunter, if I see a water bottle in the woods I don't say "I hate hikers". Perhaps the beaver lost its leg to a coyote attack. Responsible hunters do a lot of good for conservation whether people want to admit or not. New Jersey would see a decrease in black bear attacks if hunters were allowed to control their expanding population. Please, let's not condem a part of society on an assumption.

Interesting. I too have no problem with hunters. However, trappers I have a hard time with. Who eats Beaver? Seriously, killing bevers for fur is sooo 1800s. And You have to admitt, chances are much greater that this little guy was caught in a trap, vs being attacked by a Coyote.