PDA

View Full Version : 2010 STP - Thank You!

Brad
07-25-2010, 08:19 PM
It was a huge success and a lot of fun. When one understands how small an organization the Observatory is, it is amazing to see such a large event get pulled off without a hitch (that we could see). Thank you to the Observatory staff (who all pitched in), an army of volunteers, and excellent direction from Karen - and Scot.

This was a huge year (#10) and I loved it.

Charlie
07-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Thank you to all that helped make this the best STP so far .i had a very very good time saying hi to all the friends i have made over the years .
im all ready looking forward to next year

CHRIS
07-26-2010, 06:51 AM
MWO pulled off an amazing STP this year. MY hats off to all MWO people and all the volunteers. You all did an incredable job. Thank you Thank you. Already thinking of ways to make more $$$$ for the next STP.

h2oeco
07-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks to everyone - staff, volunteers, hikers, and sponsors - for another fun and successful STP!

Ed

BlueDog
07-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Totally awesome event! I can't say enough about how fun this event is and every year the crew just makes it better and better. Scott, Karen, Cara, and all the other volunteers, staff, sponsors do such an incredible job. If there was any glitches behind the scenes, it appeared flawless to all the rest of us. Bravo and kudos to everyone!

BanjoChris
07-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Totally Agree!!!

Last year was great, this year was better. I made some new friends too!!!

Next year my goal is to get some of my family to hike with me...dare to dream!!!

Chris

Snow Miser
07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
I agree with everyone else, this was a Fantastic Event!!! I was expecting something big, but Scot, Cara, Karen, and everyone else really out did themselves. It's something I will remember for a long time. And when I show my pictures to people that know little about the Obs, I am proud to say that I am in some way involved with such a great organization.
Thank you very much for a great time! Can't wait for next year.