PDA

View Full Version : Another Meet and greet !

Breeze
09-04-2010, 09:09 PM
SnowMiser! GREAT TO Meet YOU!

Hope you had a fun trip up today, it was really a day for the adventurous!

Its so much fun to put faces and Message board names together.

Sue ( thats my name tag)

Snow Miser
09-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi Sue, it was very nice to meet you too! It is fun to put faces and names together from these boards. Sorry for the late response, just got home late Tuesday.

We had a great visit up on the summit Saturday. And we were very fortunate to have our tour given by Brian. I knew it would be a good one when he walked down the hall to greet us.

Anna LeBlanc
09-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi Sue, it was very nice to meet you too! It is fun to put faces and names together from these boards. Sorry for the late response, just got home late Tuesday.

We had a great visit up on the summit Saturday. And we were very fortunate to have our tour given by Brian. I knew it would be a good one when he walked down the hall to greet us.

And you got to pet and play with Marty too-you lucky son-of-a-gun!!!

Snow Miser
09-08-2010, 01:49 PM
And you got to pet and play with Marty too-you lucky son-of-a-gun!!!

Anna, I almost forgot to mention that. Our visit with Marty was very brief, but I finally got to meet the one who Rules The Mountain! :D

Trailsend
09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi Bob,
It sounds like you had a lot fun meeting Marty and getting that tour from Brian....I just came back Sunday from a NH 10 day trip myself.

Snow Miser
09-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi Bob,
It sounds like you had a lot fun meeting Marty and getting that tour from Brian....I just came back Sunday from a NH 10 day trip myself.

Armando, I wish I would have known you were up there. We could have connected somewhere. Hope your trip yielded many great hikes! Maybe we can do a hike this fall around the Delaware Water Gap or The Pinnacle?

KathyC
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
I was lucky enough to meet Marty two years ago. But, I've never done the OBS tour, one of these days I will for sure.

Snow Miser
09-10-2010, 07:36 AM
I was lucky enough to meet Marty two years ago. But, I've never done the OBS tour, one of these days I will for sure.

You will really like the tour Kathy. And you can meet Marty again.

Anna LeBlanc
09-10-2010, 03:17 PM

You'll love the tour Kathy! Everyone is so nice and informative.(And they seem to love pastry too!!);)

Trailsend
09-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Armando, I wish I would have known you were up there. We could have connected somewhere. Hope your trip yielded many great hikes! Maybe we can do a hike this fall around the Delaware Water Gap or The Pinnacle?

Bob the Pinnacle loop in the fall sounds like a plan to me. We have to come up with a date.

Snow Miser
09-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Bob the Pinnacle loop in the fall sounds like a plan to me. We have to come up with a date.

Perhaps in October, if a date in that month would work for you?

Trailsend
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Perhaps in October, if a date in that month would work for you?

Bob a day in October sounds good, I guess as it gets closer we have to get together on a date. I'm looking forward to it.