PDA

View Full Version : Photojournal Catchup

JimS
11-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Hi all...

Just spent a few hours this morning catching up on the photojournal for the last couple of months. We've had a huge spike in images submitted during the foliage months, and recieved probably near 1000 images since september. This has given me an exceptional challenge in keeping up, but has also given me some spectacular images to post. Be sure to check them out!

Thanks for submitting, and please keep shooting. November is a light month for submissions!

Jim

Charlie
11-14-2010, 08:08 PM
thank you for putting up my picture ,im not a pro and dont have a big camera but some times i shock my self

Snow Miser
11-15-2010, 07:39 AM
thank you for putting up my picture ,im not a pro and dont have a big camera but some times i shock my self

Just went back to Sept to see your photo. Great shot! :)

KathyC
11-15-2010, 05:12 PM
I always look at the pictures in the photo journal. Really nice picture Charlie...

freighttrain
11-16-2010, 08:38 AM
got your email jim I hope that my pic of the bonds from south twin makes it on the journal! my fingers are crossed which makes typing rather difficult

Brad
11-16-2010, 12:44 PM

Charlie, that is a great shot and I am glad it got entered into the Journal.

Anna LeBlanc
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM

Terrific silhouette shot Charlie.You should be very proud!!:D

mtruman
11-17-2010, 06:03 AM
What a great bunch of new photos the last few months from Charlie, Brad, Ed, Jim, Ryan, Stacey and many other people who were behind the lens in the right place at the right time (and knew how to capture the moment perfectly). Thanks to all for taking us to those beautiful places!

Jimmy Legs and Little d
11-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks for posting my photo of Coffin Pond under the October photos.

Mike

Charlie
11-19-2010, 09:54 PM
and my picture was with a small camara and i was just turning and shooting ,i was shocked my self lol

Brad
12-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Some great December photos have been added. Thanks Jim for working on these each month.

JimS
12-29-2010, 12:06 PM
Not a problem...lots of folks do the work, I just sort, select and post!

There have been some fantastic shots submitted the last few weeks. We cannot post them all, but I always encourage those who submit to post stories and pictures over here on the forums as a suppliment! Hope more do!

Brad
01-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Jim added a few to December - and now January photos are starting too. Nice shots folks. I really like Ed's - wow