PDA

View Full Version : Naughty, or nice?

Santa
12-10-2010, 09:17 PM
So... The observers have mailed their Christmas list to me, emailed it to me, and have now even posted it in the Observer Comments (http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/comments/).

They're even claiming that they've been good boys and girls... Which with a few minor exceptions, is pretty close to right... but, OH, the stories that I could tell! But, I shouldn't, so I won't...

Now Ryan also asked a very important question - just what sort of milk and cookies should be left out for me this year?

That is a question that I am ALWAYS happy to answer! ( this answer applies to each and every one of you, not just the observers).

Lately, I've developed a fondness for homemade ginger snaps! Ideally, they should be a little crispy on the outside, but still a little chewy on the inside. As for milk, I'm trying to eat healthy, so a glass of skim or 1% is great (though, I'd really love a glass of egg nog - just don't make it too strong - I've got a team full of reindeer to manage, and have to make it all the way back to the North Pole at the end of the night!).

Thank you, and to all a good night!

Santa

BAXTERCA2
12-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Thank you Santa,
Your cookie choice is very important, thanks for letting us know and might I add a good choice. Interesting, Ginger snaps were already on my cookie making list. Cookie/Candy baking to commence late next week.

See Ya soon
Karen

Snow Miser
12-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks Santa! And I will try to stir up a little snow for everyone's area so they can enjoy a nice white Christmas. :)

georgylb
12-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Glad to oblige - it'll take some will power to make sure there's some left for you though! As for the milk, we've gone vegan this year - will soy be OK?
:-))