PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site Logos

Brad
01-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Have you noticed the "Official Outfitter" messages? Eastern Mountain Sports!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful company to partner with. We have worked with them on overnights and special events. We have seen for a while that they have stepped forward to sponsor STP. Seeing them on the home page puts things to a whole new level.

A wonderful welcome to EMS.

Snow Miser
01-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Their logo definitely does look nice on the website!!! Many thanks to EMS for partnering with this great organization.

mtruman
01-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Guess there will be a new model fleece for STP this year. Glad to have EMS on board. What happened to LL Bean after all these years though? Gone altogether?

Snow Miser
01-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Mark, if you have your latest copy of Windswept, Scot explains it on page 5.

CHRIS
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM
I still have not got my copy of Windswept. When did it come
Out? I am having withdrawals.

Snow Miser
01-02-2011, 06:52 PM
I think mine came on Friday?

CHRIS
01-02-2011, 07:13 PM
I should be getting mine soon then.

Charlie
01-02-2011, 09:39 PM
i got my windswept back on the 22 or 23rd

BlueDog
01-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Awesome! Big welcome and thank you to Eastern Mountain Sports!

I'm at my local store often enough that whenever I show up, the store manager comes out and greets me. Actually, I'm not so sure this is a GOOD thing. :)

Brad
01-03-2011, 02:26 PM
The announcement of this new and exciting partnership has hit the press and airwaves! I have seen it on Facebook, a PR news web site, and Scot's "Observer Comments" even though he is not really an Observer. He observes though.

smithtim
01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Their logo definitely does look nice on the website!!! Many thanks to EMS for partnering with this great organization.

2nd that! :o:):o:):o

EMS is a great store, I go to the one in Newton and the salespeople actually know enough to help me decide what to splurge on...my store of choice and kinda the polar opposite of mega corp places like REI where most of the salespeople couldn't tell the difference between and ice axe and an ice tool if it was turned around backwards hitting them in the head ( randomly on that note a hammer always feels much much better then an adze)

Bill O
01-04-2011, 07:21 AM
I like the new banners. The only problem is that one of my photos was replaced, so sad.

bbowers
01-06-2011, 07:58 AM
EMS has definitely taken care of me over the years... though REI also has a fair assortment of goods different than that of EMS. It's a shame there isn't one in the area. Either way it's nice to see. I saw an email from EMS the other day with a note about this at the bottom, very cool!