PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a lift Friday night from boston or Saturday from IME

Rjconway
01-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Hey folk,

I put this up in another thread but thought I would post it up here too. I am looking to get to pinkham Friday night and if anyone is leaving from Boston that night and you have a spot please let me know.

If that plan does not work and I figure it wont, I would be looking for a quick drive from IME at 2pm to pinkham. Ive done the hitching a ride thing, but would not like to do that or dish out $70 to have a taxi run up RT 16. You will be compensated for your generosity.

Ryan

Brad
01-12-2011, 08:30 PM
RJ, I can swing over to N Conway and pick you up at 3PM at IME. I will be driving a black Suburban with plates "MIB". Is that ok or have you found another ride?

Brad
01-13-2011, 02:07 PM
RJ, I can swing over to N Conway and pick you up at 3PM at IME. I will be driving a black Suburban with plates "MIB". Is that ok or have you found another ride?
I may be able to do 2pm also. But, help me make sure I know which day - Fri or Sat - you want to be picked up at IME in N Conway. I can do either.

Rjconway
01-13-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm all set.. Thank you though. I'm coming up tomorrow night on the bus. I may be needing a lift later this winter!

Brad
01-13-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm all set.. Thank you though. I'm coming up tomorrow night on the bus. I may be needing a lift later this winter!
Good. Post again later if you need a lift.