PDA

View Full Version : Master hiker list page - with fundraising totals - now live!

crudio
07-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Back by popular demand!

Thanks to the efforts of our web consultant extraordinaire, we have a newly-designed "support a hiker" page featuring a master list of participants, which you can sort by fundraising total. We know this was a sorely missed feature with the conversion of the site to our new software, so Robert worked his magic to integrate the best of both worlds--search with up-to-the-minute results, AND a frequently updated master list--on this brand new page. Check it out and start eyeballing your competition! :cool:

http://www.seekthepeak.org/hikers.php

BanjoChris
07-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Love it!!!

Thanks to Robert for making it happen and The Obs for listening!!!

Chris

CHRIS
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Yes thank you all involved.

BAXTERCA2
07-07-2011, 07:37 PM
There are some really impressive numbers out there......Go Clan!!!

mtruman
07-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Thanks Cara (and everyone who made this happen). Love to be able to see where everyone stands.

Nice seeing that the Kilted Clan has 8 of the top 18 individual fundraising totals! On the other hand our team total is only $500 more than Ed. Gonna' have to put that final push on to stay out in front (not to mention to get Brad and I kilted). :)

Snow Miser
07-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks Cara, Robert, and everyone involved!!! This is a great feature to have back again. By seeing where the Kilted Clan stands, it keeps the flame under my butt to keep asking people for donations! :D

BAXTERCA2
07-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks Cara, Robert, and everyone involved!!! This is a great feature to have back again. By seeing where the Kilted Clan stands, it keeps the flame under my butt to keep asking people for donations! :D

Bob, I'm glad you're now wearing a kilt but, I'm not sure you should put "keeps a flame under my butt" in the same sentence as KILT....

Something about that just doesn't work for me....Sorry!! Other Kilted Hiker's please weigh in on this....

BanjoChris
07-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Karen,

I think that is why nothing in worn under a kilt...everything is flame hardened!:o

Snow Miser
07-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Quick, where's the delete my post button? LOL

CHRIS
07-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Wow Bob, Karen flamed you LOL..
Brings a Christmas song to mind.

Chestnut's roasting on an open fire. :-O

BAXTERCA2
07-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Karen,

I think that is why nothing in worn under a kilt...everything is flame hardened!:o

Well then...thank you for clarifying for me.
It's always been a question I had...BUTT I really didn't WANT to know the answer....Now I'm scarred for life and will NEVER hike behind any of you...any of you NEVER ;)

I will now formal hand in my resignation as "Offical Kilt Inspector" but, I would like to remain as "ThePrez" without the beenies depending on how you look at that....

Are there pockets on Kilts? And who can I hand in my resignation to at STP?? I still LOVE you guys, all of you even the ones who aren't brave enough to wear a kilt...you know who you are Brad

Snow Miser
07-08-2011, 03:13 PM

She sure did! :D

Brad
07-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Karen, I have stated publicly that I have not seen a donation large enough to put me in a kilt. BUTT, if one were to come out from under the rug, I will show up at the STP Awards dinner wearing a kilt. Scot understands this - BUTT, I do not see any action or results from his Kilted Challenge plea. So, my shorts are being cleaned and pressed for the dinner and no kilt is needed that I can see.

However, if anyone wants to side with Scot (and others) to see me in a kilt at the dinner, you can go to http://s.seekthepeak.org/brad and donate BIG.

On a related note, is there a chance of getting a Team-only results page we can sort by amount too?

Charlie
07-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Brad you need to talk to Cara about this

KSearl
07-12-2011, 03:17 PM
The Kilted Clan is a good name and catchy. I like it. I must say, though, whoever thought up the name the Slowskys for a team must like the Comcast commercials as much as I do...love the Slowskys!

Great job everyone on the totals. The Kilted Clan is doing phenomenal and Ed O'Malley's total is insane!

Karl

BanjoChris
07-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Next year Ed should do a fundraising seminar!!!

mtruman
07-12-2011, 08:26 PM
The Kilted Clan is a good name and catchy. I like it. I must say, though, whoever thought up the name the Slowskys for a team must like the Comcast commercials as much as I do...love the Slowskys!

Great job everyone on the totals. The Kilted Clan is doing phenomenal and Ed O'Malley's total is insane!

Karl

I am a Clan member (wait, that doesn't sound right) and I have to say that it is humbling to see that it takes a group of 7 men and one lady doing fundraising by showing their legs to try to stay ahead of Ed. Hats off! (But we'll keep our kilts on - thank you very much - there has to some pride here). Then again I still haven't figured out why anyone wants to see us in kilts - particularly Brad and I. Glad this is all for such a great cause!!!

Snow Miser
07-13-2011, 06:56 AM
Then again I still haven't figured out why anyone wants to see us in kilts - particularly Brad and I.

It might be that the ladies want to see your legs? And not just from in hiking shorts! :D

Anna LeBlanc
07-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Brings a Christmas song to mind.

Chestnut's roasting on an open fire. :-O

This from the guy that drives a yellow banana!!!! :p

_________
Anna

h2oeco
07-16-2011, 07:52 PM
...I have to say that it is humbling to see that it takes a group of 7 men and one lady doing fundraising by showing their legs to try to stay ahead of Ed...

I agree Mark - get the lead out! Right now, the eight of you are only $641 ahead of me! Today, I brought in another $160!

Time is running out... ;-)

Ed

Charlie
07-16-2011, 08:18 PM
but Ed we dont get all the nice toys you will get

its not about the toys it is a bout the OBS and it is very nice you have the people that will help out so much good job again this year Ed

h2oeco
07-18-2011, 09:25 PM
but Ed we dont get all the nice toys you will get

its not about the toys it is a bout the OBS and it is very nice you have the people that will help out so much good job again this year Ed

Very true Charlie! It is fun to see the competition that the teams have inspired.

If anyone knows anyone who is lagging behind, especially if they are below $100, please encourage them to pickup the pace!

Thanks.

Ed

mtruman
07-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Very true Charlie! It is fun to see the competition that the teams have inspired.

If anyone knows anyone who is lagging behind, especially if they are below $100, please encourage them to pickup the pace!

Thanks.

Ed

Nobody lagging on our team anyway. Everyone over $1000 and 5 over $1300. Not quitting yet though. Definitley giving a nudge to anyone else that I know that is under $100 (and in general).

Snow Miser
07-19-2011, 07:59 AM
The company I work for is donating a $100. Unfortunately, checks are only cut quarterly and it will miss the mine and Clan's grand total. At least the Obs will be getting around $100, probably Oct 1st.

Brad
07-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Has Amerikilt's check come in yet? They have been following the Kilted Challenge and we will be giving the a recap afterwards - and photos.