PDA

View Full Version : Let the Seek The Peak weekend begin!

Brad
07-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Yesterday we heard several folks were starting to drive north for Seek The Peak. Some people will be hiking tomorrow (Friday) to have smaller crowds on the trails.

Individuals and teams will be meeting at the Weather Discovery Center to get their goodie bags. For the Kilted Clan team we will be having a team meeting at the WDC to handle logistics and timing.

Then Saturday comes and folks are starting very early to hit the trails - as early as 3AM. The summit will be a-buzz of activity as folks come through - check in - grab a cookie downstairs - then head down for dinner. When we meet up at the Awards dinner there will be tired feet and lots of smiles for a job well done for the Observatory and a weekend of loads of fun and friends.

Let the weekend begin!

And the Observatory thanks each and every person for participating. It does not matter what each person raised. Everyone worked hard to fundraise and the results are appreciated by the Observatory.

BanjoChris
07-22-2011, 06:18 AM
See you all this evening!!!

One_who_waits
07-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Kid you not. It's probably been 10 years since I have got a new backpack.

Damn, this EMS bag is noice.

Not hiking tomorrow, instead I hope to help set up the after party.

So if you are hiking AMO, keep an eye out for my wife and tell her I said hi.

I love this weekend so much. Thanks to all that work so hard to put it together.