PDA

View Full Version : They forgot about us club members

Charlie
10-05-2011, 07:33 PM
They got a special event

President's Club Members Invited to Cog Railway Event
Observatory President?s Club members are invited to join us November 5 for a special appreciation event at the Mt. Washington Cog Railway. Call (800) 706-0432, x230 or email membership@mountwashington.org to reserve your spot on the train!

CHRIS
10-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Sad very sad :-(

kmacdougall
10-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi forum folks! :)

No...no...no, we haven't forgotten you. Each year we work hard to create an exciting and interesting club level event as well as a separate President's Club event. The President's Club event is set as you know. We are already working on the Club event that will likely happen in early winter or spring. We look forward to announcing it in the coming months and promise to serve up a good time for our cherished club level members.

Take good care,
Kerry MacDougall
Director of Development

BAXTERCA2
10-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Come on you two, I'm sure they haven't forgotten about the Club level members...
If fact you both know how much they love all members :)...Gonna have to trust me on this one

CHRIS
10-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Ok Prez..:confused::confused: We will trust you...:)

BAXTERCA2
10-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok Prez..:confused::confused: We will trust you...:)

Don't be confused buddy...

Club members only use this face :cool:
If you're a Club member and you're styling with a Kilt then you can use this face :p and :cool: as that would be appropriate

Signed "ThePrez"

Charlie
10-06-2011, 05:26 PM
the calender said there was a club level event in Oct but it was taken away so that why i said what i said
we will look forward to the club event when it comes thanks