PDA

View Full Version : Scouts Hiking Tuck March 17 th.

Troop/Crew 2
03-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi folks,
Fantastic website!
We are bringing about 12 Scouts up the Tuck Ravine Trail on March 17th. Where is the best place to get the most resent trail conditions, so I can check as the date gets closer?
Thanks
A.S.M T/C2

Bill O
03-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Its not very detailed but this is updated daily:

http://www.outdoors.org/recreation/tripplanner/go/backcountry-weather.cfm

Hopefully, more users will post trail conditions on this website. Unless summer comes early expect the Tucks trail to be snowpacked to Hermit Lake. Above Hermit Lake anything goes, from deep powder to solid ice. Below the shelter the forest service runs their snowcat up the trail daily so its usually packed down.

Brad
03-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi folks,
Fantastic website!
We are bringing about 12 Scouts up the Tuck Ravine Trail on March 17th. Where is the best place to get the most resent trail conditions, so I can check as the date gets closer?
Thanks
A.S.M T/C2
I am hoping to hike back into Tucks either the 17th or 18th. Not sure yet.

rockin rex
03-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi folks,
Fantastic website!
Thanks
A.S.M T/C2

Good luck to the scouts today. With the storm that moved thru yesterday today will be a rather interesting hike with the 12 scouts. Hope you all have a GREAT hike and let us know how your troop makes out.

climbabout
03-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Just wondering how the scouts made out on Saturday?
Tim

Bill O
03-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Just wondering how the scouts made out on Saturday?
Tim

Like all too many members of this forum I'm afraid this user has faded into the ether. Here for one quick question and gone forever. So very, very sad.

parnelli
03-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Like all too many members of this forum I'm afraid this user has faded into the ether. Here for one quick question and gone forever. So very, very sad.

Maybe they will post a little report for us:cool:

Gorque
03-20-2007, 08:20 AM

Well better to have one post and gone than all the spam postings. :) Half empty/half full.