PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Tar Heel
10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
My dad and I finished our final 4ker on Saturday with our ascent of Mt. Monroe! We of course had to go over to Washington again because we were so close. While up there I was very excited to find Brad, although a bit dissapointed that he drove up, to say hi to him. I just want to thank everyone on the forum for being so helpful. At the beginning of our quest I really appreciated the suggestions and support you guys gave me. I also enjoyed reading trip reports to get to know the Whites better. Thanks for being a great forum. I gave you guys a shout out in my trip report/blog on the EMS blog so if you would like you can check it out
http://www.emsexploration.com/wordpress/done-but-not-over/

Here's to many more happy trails
-AMY

BlueDog
10-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Congrats on a great hike! You got to meet THE Brad Bradstreet?? There are some that believe he's a sort of mythical man that only exists inside the matrix. However, when the stars align and lighting conditions are right, he can be spotted... but only if he's carrying his magical Canon camera!

Hi Brad!

Snow Miser
10-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Congratulations to you and your Dad Amy! The weather looked perfect for your final summit.

Tar Heel
10-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Yes, the mythical man was toting the magical camera. i did bow down to the camera in humbled honor of being in its presence

mtruman
10-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Congratulations to you and your Dad Amy! How wonderful that you got to share this journey together through the standing on the final peak. Of course I know that you're not done. There are always more mountains waiting. Hope to be able to share the trail to one of them with you sometime.