PDA

View Full Version : So. Have you been naughty or nice?

Santa
11-28-2011, 08:11 PM
I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I took the reindeer down to the South Pole for Thanksgiving, to visit cousins there, and it was a very smooth test flight!

Things are in full swing up here at the North Pole, and it looks like it will be another busy year.

So what do you want for Christmas?

Ho, ho, ho!

Santa

Charlie
11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Santa did you say hi to John Bauhs when you were at the south pole he was cooking up a lot of turkeys

KathyC
11-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Santa, is this a trick question? LOL

:rolleyes::o:D

Santa
11-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi Kathy,

Of course I know who has been naughty or nice - so yes, though not a trick question, it was a rhetorical question.

The question about what you want for Christmas though, was very real. Many adults don't believe in me, and don't write letters to me anymore, and THAT makes my job much more difficult!

Santa

BAXTERCA2
11-29-2011, 04:34 AM
Dear Santa,
I'd like hiking poles or snowshoes.

Thanks for asking. I'll have those cookies you like out again this year

Snow Miser
11-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Dear Santa,

I'd like a pair of micro spikes or crampons please.

And I'll have a cool glass of milk ready for you!

CHRIS
11-29-2011, 09:20 AM
I would like a nice pair of Crampons please.

I will have a few bottles of Tuckermans for you. The heck with the milk. :D:D:D

BAXTERCA2
11-29-2011, 09:48 AM
I would like a nice pair of Crampons please.

I will have a few bottles of Tuckermans for you. The heck with the milk. :D:D:D

I didn't know you were a beer drinker buddy Chris...

CHRIS
11-29-2011, 12:03 PM
I am not really. Hate the taste. But for a nice new pair of Crampons I will buy some Tucks ;)

BAXTERCA2
11-29-2011, 01:54 PM
I am not really. Hate the taste. But for a nice new pair of Crampons I will buy some Tucks ;)

Got it...the Tuckerman's is for Santa not you ;)

Snow Miser
11-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Got it...the Tuckerman's is for Santa not you ;)

Okay, no milk. Beer it is! :D

Santa
11-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for letting me know what you're hoping to find under the tree this year! I'll do my best for each of you.

Regarding cookies, milk and beer - I like all of them, in moderation, but I do have a few favorites. Homemade chocolate chip, or chocolate chocolate chip cookies are best. I prefer 1% organic milk (from local farms if possible). In terms of beer, Tuckerman's is good, but I also like almost any beer from Moat. Even better, when I was in Poland last Christmas, I got to sample Black Boss Porter, which is especially good.

But, please keep in mind - you don't have to leave anything for me - I like what I do, and am happy to do it!

Ho, ho, ho!

Santa

KathyC
11-29-2011, 05:35 PM
I could use a good pair of winter gloves from EMS Please, my hands are always cold...

I tend to get a little out at the NH liquor store when I am up there, take your pick from my cabinet... :)

BAXTERCA2
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
But, please keep in mind - you don't have to leave anything for me - I like what I do, and am happy to do it!

Ho, ho, ho!

Santa

And you do great job Santa...
In case he doesn't chime in...Charlie is looking to add another Hess vehicle to his collection, perhaps you could help out with that. I know he'd really appreciate it.

Santa
12-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks Karen! I'll see what I can do about that Hess truck for Charlie. I saw one the other day - this year's is a flatbed utility truck with a race car!

Santa

BAXTERCA2
12-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Santa, you came back!!
I've missed you but, I know you're really really really busy this time of year...Thanks for checking in on us at the OBS forum. Safe Travels

PS: Do you think you could give Mother Nature a jingle about this weather, it's way too warm for our liking

Santa
12-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Karen,

I spoke to Mother Nature about your request - I hope you like the changes that she has made!

Yes, this is a busy time of the year, but it is also the most wonderful time of the year!

Santa

BAXTERCA2
12-13-2011, 06:23 AM
If only I could play you a song Santa....Safe travels

Santa
12-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Not to worry Karen - I know the song that you mean... I didn't choose that line by accident! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes!

(and a note to vBulletin - you need to add a Santa smiley face to your emoticons!)

Santa *<:-)