PDA

View Full Version : Final push STP12

BAXTERCA2
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Well, here we are the final days before STP12, "The Final Push". I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe & Strong hike. Don't forget to have fun and stay hydrated.

To my Kilted Hiker friends and supporters of the Kilt. ~ I could say be on your best behavior but, that's like talking to a ROCK so, how bout, I say see you soon. May the best man or woman win the Suby :)

Personally, I'd really enjoy the Full Day Rally school prize - Team O'Neil Rally School "wink wink"

Snow Miser
07-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks Prez!!! See you and everyone else soon. And we will be good. ;)

CHRIS
07-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks Prez. See you all there. Don't know about behaving but I'll try.

BanjoChris
07-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Just remember there are a few of us non-kilted folks in the running for the Sub!! ;-)

My better half absolutely prohibits me wearing a kilt!

See you on Friday!!
Chris

BAXTERCA2
07-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Just a mix on words.... Of course the suby is up for grabs by non-Kilt wearing folks too! (myself included).

Good luck to ALL Seek the Peakers!!

Sorry to hear that you're prohibited from sportin a Kilt. I hear you're missing out in what my dear friends call "Freedom" See you Saturday, just ask where's "ThePrez" I'm sure someone will know how to find me.

Anna LeBlanc
07-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Want to wish everyone safe hiking and have a blast! My Kilted Clan friends enjoy every minute of your time together and may a cool breeze follow you up and down the mountain...:p

Tar Heel
07-19-2012, 06:40 PM
seek the peak, seek the peak, seek the peak.... chant with me.... getting super psyched

-Amy