June temperature contest
Let's get a new contest going. Guess the date when the summit will have the highest temperature in the month of June based on the daily F6 report.
The F6 report can be found at
- On the daily F6 report the column labeled "MAX" for temperature will be the official data source.
- Entries (guesses) can be made starting now.
- All entries must be made and dated by this forum to be no later than 11:59 PM on Monday, June 7th.
- Employees of any company claiming to be able to alter the weather are not allowed to win. They may enter if they wish.
- If a date has been selected by more than one person, only the first entry will be valid.
- Once a guessed date has passed, that entry is no longer valid.
- If the actual date is not guessed, then the person who guesses the next calendar date is the winner.
- The winner will receive a hearty round of applause from all participants and lurkers.
Hey there Brad ~
I'm going with June 24th, yep that's the day I'm going with.
You are certainly close - but, it will be June 26th.
Originally Posted by BAXTERCA2
I think it will be June 25th.:D
Nope pretty sure, I'm right on target. :cool:
But Karen, the 26th is the full moon. So, that day will be sunny, clear visibility, clear cool night. But, the daytime on the 26th will be hot.
You know BB, I didn't think about the moon factor. I did however think, hmm I'll be camping that week so, pick a day during that time frame. Reality is it's probable going to be earlier than either of us picked. On the other hand this could Charlie's year for GOLD :) Let's see how he picks.
I'll be taking the early side of the month and say June 14th.