January Contest: Total amount of precipitation
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Thanks whitemtvisitor for the great December contest. Things have slowed enough that I am able to put some thoughts and ideas down for the first contest of 2013. For January, you will need to guess the amount of precipitation that is reported by the summit. Please enter all guesses by next Monday night at 11:59 PM.
1. Entries can have decimal number but only out one digit pass the decimal point
2. One submission per forum ID
3. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
4. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess, without going over, according to the F6 report.
5. Any attempt to alter the amount of precipitation that the summit receives for the month will be an automatically disqualification.
6. All guesses must be submitted here on this forum by the end of December 31st.
7. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
8. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
9. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
Good luck everyone!