July 2013 Contest - Average Wind Speed on the summit
July is right around the corner, so its time to come up with the July contest. This month, you need to guess the average wind speed on the summit for the month of July. Pretty simple, yes? Here are the short and easy rules, pretty much standard...
1. One submission per forum ID
2. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
3. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess according to the F6 report. (Took out the without going over rule to see how that plays out this month!)
4. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
5. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
6. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
Since I didn't contest up sooner, I'm going to allow entries until July 3rd. All entires need to be in by 11:59:59 on July 3rd. Good luck everyone!!