Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lyme Cases Skyrocket Across New Hampshire

Thanks

Thanks for your posts guys. It's good to hear others confirm there is nothing to be so fearful of. If we respond in fear to everything we read in the news we would have to shut ourselves away and never be able to enjoy life and this beautiful world that's been given to us.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

I'd like to weigh in here and retell my tale of woe from an unknown bug-bite that caused me all sorts of medical problems a little over a year ago. From a low-grade fever, to the tell-tale 4 inch circle rash on my elbow, to at first being prescribed low cost anti-biotics that were soon replaced with "much gentler to the liver" high cost ones , to numerous blood-tests, to a certain liver enzyme skyrocketing to 3 times normal and resulting in my losing 20 lbs in 20 days, to an ultra-sound and finally an MRI.

Take it from me, bug bites can be very serious and should not be taken lightly.

BTW, I'm all better now.
    Every landscape which is dreary enough has a certain beauty to my eyes, and in this instance
    its permanent qualities were enhanced by the weather. H.D. Thoreau

Thanks

I am sorry to here you have so much trouble with a bug bite. I have a friend who was bitten on the hand by a brown recluse spider and we thought he was going to lose his hand for a while. I guess it's like driving in a car. We know it is possible to have an accident or God forbid even die in one but we don't stop driving because of the fear of getting in a wreck.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Thanks for your concern, but i have to admit that the entire experience changed my life for the better as I now eat healthier, probably hike even more than before and I needed to lose the weight.
    Every landscape which is dreary enough has a certain beauty to my eyes, and in this instance

Thanks

That's an awesome attitude!

Thanks

Thank you for the kind comment.