Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New anti-spam measures

Thanks

Yes, a hearty welcome to RI Swamp Yankee!!
    I'm from northeast CT - Oneco - and love the coast of Rhode Island. As a matter of fact, we'll be camping, in a few weeks, at Burlingame State Park - a long time favorite - of course just a few weeks before heading back up to the White Mtns. for some more wonderful, above-treeline hiking!! It's tough, running between the ocean and the mountains. I want BOTH!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Glad to see the new spam measures in place. I'll never understand how any spammer can look at him/herself in the mirror every morning.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trekker
    Yes, a hearty welcome to RI Swamp Yankee!!
    I'm from northeast CT - Oneco - and love the coast of Rhode Island. As a matter of fact, we'll be camping, in a few weeks, at Burlingame State Park - a long time favorite - of course just a few weeks before heading back up to the White Mtns. for some more wonderful, above-treeline hiking!! It's tough, running between the ocean and the mountains. I want BOTH!
    So that's where Oneco is. When I was a teen ager I was on a pit crew for an auto racing team and almost every Friday night we were racing in Stafford Springs Motor Speedway.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???