Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that we now have Seek the Peak logo gear in our online shop. We now have embroidered caps, Nalgene bottles and STP t-shirts, all emblazoned with the new Seek the Peak logo.

FYI-- If you're a baseball cap kind of person, it should be noted that the hats are very comfortable and wick moisture away... Bill, MWO retail manager, says they have "cool crown" technology. Me, I say that my STP hat has dethroned my long-favorite faded old Red Hook Brewery hat as my hat of choice... My wife is happy about that, since she has been secretly plotting to get rid of the old Red Hook hat for a long time.

This year, hikers in the event will get a very cool long sleeve shirt and a great STP logo camping stuff-sack, chock full of goodies. Visit the Seek the Peak website to see what we have for goodie bag items and prizes... great stuff!

If you haven't registered, please sign up soon-- we're already at 135 hikers with very little advertising. It should really pick up in the next few weeks.

See you there!

Scot
MWO Staff