We are thinking of flying up from Philadelphia to see Mt. Washington/North Conway this weekend (9/2)?...but the weather isn't going to be all that cooperative (not sure if it ever is). We wanted to check out the Kancamangus Highway and some of the covered brigdes as well as visit the Mt. Washington Observatory. We'd like to hike a bit and take photographs. This may be our last chance this year. Should we wait until next or try to brave the weather? Your thoughts are appreciated...