Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where we staying?

Thanks

Default Where we staying?

I'm camping at Moose Brook anyone else staying there or are you staying in one of the huts etc.
    Brian
    Smithtown, NY

Thanks

I'm actually staying at Joe Dodge Lodge for the evening of the 27th anyone else staying there?

Thanks

I'll be staying at Moose Brook as well! Along with a friend that I talked into joining the hike.

Thanks

We booked sites 41,42,43 at moose brook we'll be there fri and sat night. Feel free to stop in and say hi.
    Brian
    Smithtown, NY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donotgogentle
    We booked sites 41,42,43 at moose brook we'll be there fri and sat night. Feel free to stop in and say hi.
    I believe we're in tent site 15. I'm Erich. If we don't see you at the campground you'll be able to pick me out on the trail by my adventure partner...

Thanks

Default Anyone staying at Dolly Cobb?

My family has decided to take the week after Seek The peak for vacation. We have been able to get a condo in Lincoln but it is a big drive to make on Sat. night, after the hike, from the auto road to Lincoln. Just curious if anyone is staying at Dolly Cobb and might have extra space for a tent on their site. It will be just my 14 year old son and me and we will have a small 2man tent. We would be willing to split cost for the site. If I don't have to make the drive on Sat. night to Lincoln it would make things much easier. I would much prefer to drive the Kanc in daylight rather than at night.

Thanks

My family and I will Be staying at Glenn Ellis Family Campground which is right at the Rt. 16-302 Junction in Glenn. We will be there from the 25th to the 3rd.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Where am I staying? I will drive from NC (work) to Maine and stay with my wife!
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

Thanks

We're staying at an Inn in Jackson. We kind of missed the boat on getting reservations at Dolly Copp. For the same price as Pinkham Notch we get a private bathroom and tv, and much more peace and quiet. Still within easy reach of Pinkham and North Conway too.
    Bill
    Next up: Vermont City Marathon: May, 2011
    EasternLight

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockin rex
    Just curious if anyone is staying at Dolly Cobb and might have extra space for a tent on their site. It will be just my 14 year old son and me and we will have a small 2man tent. We would be willing to split cost for the site. If I don't have to make the drive on Sat. night to Lincoln it would make things much easier. I would much prefer to drive the Kanc in daylight rather than at night.
    Hey Rex, I'm staying at Moosebrook. A friend is coming along and he has a solo and I have a small two man. I don't know how strict the park is on their rules, only two tent and four adult per site, but we might have room. I've never been to this area so I don't know how big the sites are.