Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pano, videos and photos from saturday

Thanks

PTgui for the stitching, then pano2qtvr to output as a quicktime vr (or flash)

The wide shot of Mt Washington & Tucks I did in the spring was with a program called AutoPanoPro

Kirk

Thanks

I just put up a 2nd pano, from a different part of the deck. This one has the cog up at the top.

This was my first pano in months, and I was a bit rushed, and didn't check all of my settings, so things are off a bit. Plus with people walking around up there, I've got some ghosting.

I really need to make myself a checklist so I ensure all my settings are correct. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

enjoy...

http://www.spyboy.com/flash/pano2.html

Kirk

Thanks

As a relevant aside, I just came across the following press release from EasyPano:
    "Shanghai, China, August 13th, 2007 -- Easypano releases a new product - Panorama2Flash. This software mainly helps to convert panoramic images to Flash panoramas.

Panoramic images can be spherical and cylindrical. Spherical panorama refers to an image with 360 degree field of view horizontally and 180 degree field of view vertically. Cylindrical panoramas are 360 degree horizontally but less than 180 degree vertically.

Panoramas can be obtained from panorama stitching software. Easypano Panoweaver can stitch spherical panoramas from fisheye images. Fisheye lenses like Sigma 8mm, Nikkor 10.5mm, Sigma 15mm, Canon 15mm and fisheye converters like Nikon FC-E9/FC-E8 can all be used to shoot fisheye images compatible with Panoweaver. Panoweaver supports automatic stitching and manual stitching. Stitching parameters can be saved for future use.

Right click on one or multiple panoramic images and choose Publish with Panorama2Flash, the application will automatically start the publishing process and complete all the Flash panoramas. The finished Flash panoramas are saved in the same directory with the images. The Flash panoramas can be displayed in full screen.

Besides the above, Panorama2Flash also can add ceiling and floor images to panoramas. Viewer size of the Flash panorama can be customized, loading bar can hide, Pan, Tilt and FOV values can all be set. Rotating speed, auto rotating and scene quality can be customized.

It is unnecessary to download any language plug-ins. Language files have been embedded in the installation package. The interface will change according to the OS language. Language interfaces that are available: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Romanian. Windows and Macintosh versions are available. Price is the same: $49.95.

For more information, please visit:
    www.easypano.com

Thanks

I use one called Pano2QTVR, but I feel the quicktime VR has better quality than the flash or java players (such as Deval).

Some panoramic photographers post up their work in multiple formats. I may eventually do that, but I'll have to regenerate all of my panoramics to keep it consistent.

I just updated my website, and have a bunch of other panos I've taken over the past year (www.kmembrydesign.com)

Enjoy

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Patrad Fischroy
    As a relevant aside, I just came across the following press release from EasyPano:
    "Shanghai, China, August 13th, 2007 -- Easypano releases a new product - Panorama2Flash. This software mainly helps to convert panoramic images to Flash panoramas.
    www.easypano.com