I've put forth his question to all that are serious climbers of this forum. I am the type of person who likes to raise the bar. From the Mount Washington team and to seek to peak folks. Could there be a bonus basket/gift that goes beyond the normal top prize if any individual raises $5,000. I think by starting a collecting early there is no reason we can't reach this goal. I read the forums every day I noticed that the mountain and the observatory touches our lives in many ways. I think it's great that we raise whatever funds we do but I will love to see us reach the goal of $5,000 for any individual that does not work or volunteer for the observatory, staff member, or any affiliate. I definitely believe that we all could do it for the mountain and for the staff. I know over the year you guys all work so hard for a one-day event and we appreciate it. I think this would be a great gift to give to the mountain. So here's the challenge I raise. Anyone that can raise $5,000 as an individual donor(obviously with the support no professional support) would receive a mega prize. Plus you get Subaru or L.L. Bean can match our contribution that would help you out in a great way. Please this is open for opinion and discussion it's just a thought to help out in a big way. I've been climbing the mountain only for two years but in those two years I've seen so much energy and positive attitude that it needs to go without being not recognized and I think this is a great way to make it full circle.