Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Annual Report

Thanks

Hawk,

If you would like to have a hard copy you could always contact the membership dept and find out what happened and have one sent to you.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

i am a member because i went on the Edi trip and all the goodies that come with a new membership
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hawk
    i am a member because i went on the Edi trip and all the goodies that come with a new membership
    I'm not questioning whether your a member or not. What I am saying is for some reason the report you should have received didn't make it to your door. If you contact membership you can tell them that you didn't get the report and you would like them to send you one. At the same time just find out if they have you listed as a member, as Brad was saying, there might be an issue there that needs to be resolved.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

I know for sure that it was not a factor of attending Seek the Peak" as I have not set foot in New Hampshire for over a year and I received mine. One other thing that you might check is whether the address that they have is correct. Also check to see if anyone else in the household just chucked the junkmail. No offense to the staff, but it was just a big red pamphlet in the mail.