Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Mt Adams Ascent

Thanks

Since your in NJ, keep an eye on Philadelphia, go to the Nikon website, they offer some workshops in Philadelphia about 2 or 3 times a year.

Thanks

Default Outstanding!

Man, I am really jealous of your trip. It was so beautiful! You may not think the pictures did it justice, I never think mine do, but IMHO I think you captured the beauty quite well. Thanks for sharing even though now I'm thinking of loading my pack and heading there right now!

KDT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KD Talbot
    Man, I am really jealous of your trip. It was so beautiful! You may not think the pictures did it justice, I never think mine do, but IMHO I think you captured the beauty quite well. Thanks for sharing even though now I'm thinking of loading my pack and heading there right now!

KDT
    Keep it up, Kevin!
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

I would loooove to take classes on photography from someone at MWO...the 8 hour commute would suck though!

And thanks for the info about Philly. I'll look into it. Definitately alot closer than MWO! But I'm probably just gonna take a summer course at the local community college...cheapest way I think.

I'm glad everyone has loved my pictures so much! The trip really made me want to go up this weekend too, but we're going to Boston. Hopefully we'll be going back in November again with the same friend and another girl. I can't wait!