Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: just a quick question

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post just a quick question

    I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen.

    Anyone else notice that?

    melanie

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    542
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    "Runs" like the Auto Road Foot Race or "runs" like an egg yolk?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wahiawa, HI
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D
    "Runs" like the Auto Road Foot Race or "runs" like an egg yolk?
    Sounds quite messy to me! Welcome to the forums!!!
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manicmelanie
    I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen.

    Anyone else notice that?

    melanie
    Welcome to the forum. Can you describe what you are seeing?
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Welcome to the forum. Can you describe what you are seeing?
    Or better yet, do you have a screen capture?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •