Thread: Washington Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanks

Default Washington Thanksgiving Weekend

Hello all,

I'm planning on going up Washington Thanksgiving weekend, anyone else going up?

Cheers

Thanks

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. I assume you mean hike up, it's the only way, now, unless you can catch a ride on the snocat. I don't think anyone here is climbing anytime soon, could be wrong. I'll be on the summit that weekend, cooking for the crew. If you see anyone outside say hi, it might be me!

KDT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KD Talbot
    Welcome to the forum. I assume you mean hike up, it's the only way, now, unless you can catch a ride on the snocat. I don't think anyone here is climbing anytime soon, could be wrong. I'll be on the summit that weekend, cooking for the crew. If you see anyone outside say hi, it might be me!

KDT
    Just look for the maasive drumsticks of the ravaged turkey! Have a great time KDT, feed them well. Hope you get a blastin' storm while you're up!

Thanks

There is a good chance that I will be going to the summit on sunday. Maybe I'll see you on the way.

Thanks

There's a good chance you won't see me on the trails this weekend.

Have a great time with the crew KD and let me know how you like the new dishwasher!
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

if i don't get back on before i go tomorrow have a happy thanksgiving all and do not eat to much pie

this is what i will be doing
    this is the 4th year in a row Nancy ,me and the girls oh and Rosie will be going to my sisters cabin on a lake in the Adirondacks in up state new york. we cook every thing wed night and start the 8hr drive at 12am thursday .we get there start a fire and take a nice nap ,get up around 12 and heat up all the food and chow down .then put more wood on the fire and take another nap .
    and we come home on sun night . i hope it snows again this year ,it is so nice when it does .

If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    if i don't get back on before i go tomorrow have a happy thanksgiving all and do not eat to much pie

this is what i will be doing
    this is the 4th year in a row Nancy ,me and the girls oh and Rosie will be going to my sisters cabin on a lake in the Adirondacks in up state new york. we cook every thing wed night and start the 8hr drive at 12am thursday .we get there start a fire and take a nice nap ,get up around 12 and heat up all the food and chow down .then put more wood on the fire and take another nap .
    and we come home on sun night . i hope it snows again this year ,it is so nice when it does .

Thanks

Sounds good mates. I'll be going up early Friday.

Thanks

Exclamation Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cold day to climb. Just checked the weather and it is 1 degree on the summit and 27 below with wind chill. Winds are to increase to between 50 and 75 m.p.h. and the temp and wind chill are to drop. This is going to be an intense day to climb. As long as he stays safe and has a good time that is what it is all about. Just can't get out of my head how the wind must just be ripping across Lions head right now. That stretch from top of L.H to the Alpine Garden, WOW.