Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Membership sticker

Thanks

Default Membership sticker

Well, I just received my membership kit in the mail today, along with a copy of Wind Swept was my membership sticker.

I think this is the ONLY sticker I'll be putting on my new truck (I did have a "no stickers" policy, but I think I'll make an exception for the MWO)

Kirk

Thanks

If you'd like to try it on for a while, a little scotch tape in the rear window will help you ease into that kind of commitment.

Thanks

I have a no sticker policy as well. I grew out of those several years ago. I decided that free advertising wasn't very cool. My MWO stickers usually make it onto water bottles and coolers. They do make perfectly adequate bumper stickers, if you're into that.

The only thing on my car is a tastefully placed U of U static sticker on my rear side window.
    Bill
    Next up: Vermont City Marathon: May, 2011
    EasternLight

Thanks

I'm a "No Stickers" person myself, but the MWO sticker is tastefully done and discreet. It may make it onto the rear side window of my X5.
    Mark
    Randomography
    MJ Pics

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill O
    The only thing on my car is a tastefully placed U of U static sticker on my rear side window.
    Nice to see there is another Ute in the forums!

My Subaru proudly sports a University of Utah Alumni license plate frame. And a MWO sticker as well, of course... but it's still the old one. My membership renewal comes in January, so maybe I'll have my own personal changing of the decal ceremony then.

All of our letterhead and new logo stuff is in-- it's been a slow process changing everything over, but it's exciting to see how the new look all fits together.

Scot
    MWO Staff

Thanks

Yea, I can't wait to get the new one too. It will look great on our garnet colored Subaru. The only stickers on our Subaru are NH stickers. Our Thule has the ever valuable Brake For Moose original bumper sticker. The new Obs will be great.

Thanks

Oooh, that's an idea, I could put it on my Yakima ski box

Glad to see I'm not the only "no sticker" policy person. I even made the dealership take off their logo, when I bought my truck. Hey, NASCAR drivers get paid for all those logos, so I should too!

Quote Originally Posted by FisherCat
    Yea, I can't wait to get the new one too. It will look great on our garnet colored Subaru. The only stickers on our Subaru are NH stickers. Our Thule has the ever valuable Brake For Moose original bumper sticker. The new Obs will be great.

Thanks

I was always a "no sticker" policy person as well, but after I got my Jeep Cherokee I couldn't resist so I decided that my MWO sticker as well as some hiking stickers would "personalize" my ride.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

I am working out the year end budget for doing my membership renewal. When that gets sent in I am hoping I will get the new sticker also. I have started driving a old RAV4 and need a MWO sticker on that. I am a no sticker type of guy - except for MWO.

If you see "NC2ME" out on the highway and byway, it is me.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    If you see "NC2ME" out on the highway and byway, it is me.
    Be nice to me?