Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NIN's New Home

Thanks

wow, I am happy I saw Nin on my last hike up. I wish him the best in his kitty retirement.....17 years old!! This is the best for him.....good decision

New summit kitty? Hmm....a new reason to hike up.

Thanks

Default Dear Nin...

Dear Nin,

My name is Daphne. I am a two year old kitten living in Missouri (or at least my person tells me so; I was a stray and then a gift, so I have no idea). My person read about you on cnn.com and told me about you. I wanted you to know that I was very impressed by your story and hope that you enjoy retirement. You deserve all the best, now and forever, and I want you to know that other cats who have never had the luxury of living in an observatory are both proud of your service and jealous of your opportunities.

May your golden years be as fruitful and happy as any that have come before. I would write you more, but there is a shiny object I can make out just out of the corner of my eye, so I have pouncing to do.

Yours truly,

Daphne the Cat
    Springfield, MO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne
    Dear Nin,

My name is Daphne. I am a two year old kitten living in Missouri (or at least my person tells me so; I was a stray and then a gift, so I have no idea). My person read about you on cnn.com and told me about you. I wanted you to know that I was very impressed by your story and hope that you enjoy retirement. You deserve all the best, now and forever, and I want you to know that other cats who have never had the luxury of living in an observatory are both proud of your service and jealous of your opportunities.

May your golden years be as fruitful and happy as any that have come before. I would write you more, but there is a shiny object I can make out just out of the corner of my eye, so I have pouncing to do.

Yours truly,

Daphne the Cat
    Springfield, MO

looks like the word got around good ,a lot of TV time good for mwo

thanks for checking out the site Daphne ,so stop back to see the new cat on top of the USA .
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

Thanks

There are very few cats on these forums. Perhaps we should start up a "Rodents and Leftovers" section to increase their numbers.

Thanks

Something tells me Red doesn't miss many tidbits from Obs/SP living. Chris does kep him pretty svelte, though. The new Summit cat will owe a huge debt of gratitide to Nin for teaching Red that CATS RULE.

Breeze