Thread: Do you still have the cat?

Thanks

Default Do you still have the cat?

I was wondering if you still had the cat living with you at the summit? Haven't seen any postings about him lately.

Thanks

Search these forums for Nin, or check out the Observer Comments for Dec 6. There has been a bit of recent discussion.

Thanks

Yeah, there hasn't been a posting by nin or about Nin since way back on December 6th....
    "I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but that all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."
    ~Andy Rooney

Follow my photography on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jim-Sa...y/156147782386

Thanks

Oh Nin, how we love you! Let us count the ways...It will be sad to see you go. You have been a big part of our lives and soon you will be trading your mile high, wind buffeted, foggy perch for the relative calm and tranquility of the valley. But we know your eyes will be fixed intently on that white summit and your belly will be full of the scraps of all your new friends as well as your old ones who stop by to see you.

Enjoy your last Christmas on the mountain. Get in as many lap naps as you can. Pester the volunteer for as much food he/she will give you, and for Christmas and your going away present, make sure you ask for two sets of snow shoes for your walks in the valley!
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Default Nin

Quote Originally Posted by RU98A
    I was wondering if you still had the cat living with you at the summit? Haven't seen any postings about him lately.
    I believe that Nin leaves the summit on Dec 26.

Thanks

Default One last New Years for Nin?

If I had a vote, I'd say let Nin stay up for one more New Years Eve. Besides, The GFS shows another nice big storm for Christmas.