Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first visit to summit on Saturday

Thanks

Default LL Bean and MWO

Brad,
    Excellent point, I think everyone should be doing that, lets all help the MWO raise more money to upkeep the rockpile and items needed throughout the year.

Thanks

Default L.L. Bean

Brad,

I didn't realize that the Observatory got some financial benefit if I ordered from the link on the web page. As Christmas is fast approaching I will probably be ordering from L.L. Bean much more frequently. I will be sure to use the Observatory link in the future and will pass this information along to others. Thanks !

Thanks

Discussion on this topic in a thread you started HERE

Quote Originally Posted by rockin rex
    Again I will make my observation about the Cog and the Auto Road. As the above person stated and many others who I know who have taken the Cog railroad it is a wonderful way to get to the top. Now the question?? Why does there also need to be the auto road?? The cog would limit the number of people on top so it isn't like a mini city. Hey o.k. the road is there so why not use it?? Well the road can be used for the shuttle vans and the races. The parking lots, get rid of them. There is nothing worse than coming out of Tucks trail into a parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People should be able to get to the top without having to take the hike up but it should not be by PRIVATE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!