Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Yahooo!! STP '08 up and running!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Willimantic, CT
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Talking Yahooo!! STP '08 up and running!

    It's great to see the site up and running. Already there's a handful of registered hikers and many more soon to join I'm sure. What better excuse to get out there and work off those extra holiday pounds. I think I have one 6288 Stout left. Okay, after that I'll get busy. This will be my second go around with STP. Last year was a blast! Everyone was great. I hope this year proves to be the same or better. Good luck to all in your fundraising efforts and keep on hiking!!! G.G.G.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default I'm IN!!!

    I am all registered and ready to go! Is it time yet!!! GGG is there a place to contact the STP Staff to give them an idea for the post party. I was thinking since everyone on here goes by Screen names maybe they can make up name tags for the post party that has our real name and screen name. Will make it easy for introductions! Ok is it time to climb now? Let me know when you want to hit some trails around here to get ready for the hike.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wahiawa, HI
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeridenFF
    I am all registered and ready to go! Is it time yet!!! GGG is there a place to contact the STP Staff to give them an idea for the post party. I was thinking since everyone on here goes by Screen names maybe they can make up name tags for the post party that has our real name and screen name. Will make it easy for introductions! Ok is it time to climb now? Let me know when you want to hit some trails around here to get ready for the hike.
    By the way, would you happen to be from Meriden CT?
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeridenFF
    I am all registered and ready to go! Is it time yet!!! GGG is there a place to contact the STP Staff to give them an idea for the post party. I was thinking since everyone on here goes by Screen names maybe they can make up name tags for the post party that has our real name and screen name. Will make it easy for introductions! Ok is it time to climb now? Let me know when you want to hit some trails around here to get ready for the hike.
    We could certainly do stick-on name tags at the entrance to the tent. That would make meeting folks a lot easier. Your suggestion to have both screen name and real name is excellent.

    A suggestion for the STP08 web site. Can the total raised be posted on the Support a Hiker page? Yes, we can go through each person's page and add them up. But, it would be nice to see where we are on the goal in total.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    do most people make sponsor pages?....although i raised money in the past i havent made a personal sponsor page and am not all that sure what difference it makes....hi to all those i already know on this forum and i am looking forward to meeting new people this year....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wahiawa, HI
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mary
    do most people make sponsor pages?....although i raised money in the past i havent made a personal sponsor page and am not all that sure what difference it makes....hi to all those i already know on this forum and i am looking forward to meeting new people this year....
    I think the difference is that your pledgers can also pay by credit card. This could be convenient for some folks.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,145
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 121 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WSR88D
    I think the difference is that your pledgers can also pay by credit card. This could be convenient for some folks.

    if i get cash for a pledge then i will Waite until i get $100 and then put it on my card under my name or "other pledges "
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

    If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Excellent - there are now 21 hikers with web pages on STP08! The contributions are coming in.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •