Thread: Wondering

Thanks

Default Wondering

I was wondering what questions or whatever I wanted to say was addressed here on this forum ? The only post I have posted was answered in a rude manner I think. I dont live close to the mount so anything I ask is because I dont know.

Thanks

I don't think your other comment was answered in a rude manner. It may have had a tone, but only to the extent that you interpreted it that way. This is always a risk with a public forum, and you should not take anything personally.

To answer you question. Yes, go ahead and ask whatever you want about the mountain, this is the place to do it. One suggestion, when you start a new topic make the subject more descriptive. One word titles don't entice many people to view your thread.

I'll answer your webcam question in that particular thread.

Thanks

Default Wondering

Thank you sir for your response. I will try to make my self more clear in the info I ask in the future.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wx Spotter
    Thank you sir for your response. I will try to make my self more clear in the info I ask in the future.
    I apologize if I came off as rude, it's tough to pick up inflection/sarcasm/tone on forums. I think clarity is key here, and I look forward to your further participation and questions now that I know your intentions!!