Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: I'm new and want to say Hello...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 174 Times in 119 Posts

    Default

    Thanks everyone, I'm happy to be here. I've been checking this website forever.

    My Fiance is from E. Hartford and I've spent a lot of time there, but he's moved down here now.

    My next trip to the White Mountains probably won't be until the fall, but I'm trying to get there in the summer. I Love spending time by the Swift River, the falls and the Albany covered bridge. A lot of fun family memories there with swimming, tubing and picnicking. Sometimes we'd make the trip in the spring, summer and fall. I've never had the pleasure of being there in the winter

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyboy
    It seems we're going to need to do a roll call soon to tally up where everyone is from and where they all live currently

    K
    Thanks for the warning. I will have to start thinking about how I answer that question. Where do I live anyway?
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KathyC
    Thanks everyone, I'm happy to be here. I've been checking this website forever.

    My Fiance is from E. Hartford and I've spent a lot of time there, but he's moved down here now.

    My next trip to the White Mountains probably won't be until the fall, but I'm trying to get there in the summer. I Love spending time by the Swift River, the falls and the Albany covered bridge. A lot of fun family memories there with swimming, tubing and picnicking. Sometimes we'd make the trip in the spring, summer and fall. I've never had the pleasure of being there in the winter
    Kathy, what is nice is the area has so much to offer any time of the year.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,145
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 121 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    yes brad where do you live up north or south

    this may be a tough call

    i know i would want to live does this count
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

    If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Hampton, NH
    Posts
    832
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    It's easy....home is where all of your computers are (well, it works for me, and it's New Hampshire!)

    Kirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Thanks for the warning. I will have to start thinking about how I answer that question. Where do I live anyway?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,145
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 121 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyboy
    It's easy....home is where all of your computers are (well, it works for me, and it's New Hampshire!)

    Kirk

    but for brad that would be all the time ,although i have not seen one on the boat yet
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

    If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Welcome Kathy.....enjoy!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyboy
    It's easy....home is where all of your computers are (well, it works for me, and it's New Hampshire!)

    Kirk
    So for me I live in my car then. That is where I am right now.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Hampton, NH
    Posts
    832
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Living in your car eh? So this was YOUR "car" I found on the internet..



    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    So for me I live in my car then. That is where I am right now.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,247
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 398 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Plenty of horsepower - and heat. Looks good.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •