Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State Park Reservations

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by WSR88D
    Have you ever tried to tint a Guinness green? It doesn't work out too well.

Anyway, If you don't mind company on the hike I am soloing and want to do Huntington. I also have started training just this week. Can't wait for STP!
    Besides, how would you know when it turned green anyway? As far as joining us up Huntington Ravine, no problem. One more person to push me over the rocks would be great! If conditions are perfect we plan on stepping off about 5:00am. We can hammer out the fine details later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Great Guinness Ghost
    Besides, how would you know when it turned green anyway? As far as joining us up Huntington Ravine, no problem. One more person to push me over the rocks would be great! If conditions are perfect we plan on stepping off about 5:00am. We can hammer out the fine details later.
    Sounds great. Looking forward to it.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Great Ghost since your the one that is going to lose our bet and have to carry my beer to the top just think of this. Since we both enjoy a good Guinness and the best way to serve Guinness is straight from the tap. I guess you better really train hard carrying that Keg up Huntington will certainly tire you out quickly.
    Kevin (MeridenFF)
    Last one to the top buys the first beer!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeridenFF
    Great Ghost since your the one that is going to lose our bet and have to carry my beer to the top just think of this. Since we both enjoy a good Guinness and the best way to serve Guinness is straight from the tap. I guess you better really train hard carrying that Keg up Huntington will certainly tire you out quickly.
    No fear, my friend, I'll help him get it up there!
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

We will have to bring to the base of the mountain about a month early and ask everyone to take a turn and roll her over once or twice as they pass it. Hope fully by the time we get there it will be at the top and settled enough to tap it. I would even be willing to carry the tap if you guys carry the glasses.
    Kevin (MeridenFF)
    Last one to the top buys the first beer!

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MeridenFF
    We will have to bring to the base of the mountain about a month early and ask everyone to take a turn and roll her over once or twice as they pass it. Hope fully by the time we get there it will be at the top and settled enough to tap it. I would even be willing to carry the tap if you guys carry the glasses.
    You may have to disguise it as first aid supplies (not thirst aid) to get that to happen. Otherwise I could see a crowd gathered at the scale! Oh,and by the way, if I'm carrying your beer and I summit first do you think I should wait for you?