Thread: Nor Easter storm this Monday

Thanks

Default Nor Easter storm this Monday

It looks like it may be swinging its way back westward towards the coast. the NAM and GFS models are on the same track right now, lets hope those two and the JPA gets on board too. someone down in CT told me that western CT and MA could get 12 inches out of this storm as of now. Still 3 days away, but alot better than what they were saying last night
    Dave Johnson

Thanks

I'm actually just as interested in seeing how much snowfall the Obs gets out of this first storm. I bet they could get a good upslope snowstorm tonight and into saturday....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afmrintern
    I'm actually just as interested in seeing how much snowfall the Obs gets out of this first storm. I bet they could get a good upslope snowstorm tonight and into saturday....
    i dont know if I that will happen. I think they will get some snow but not alot.
    Dave Johnson

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineHikerFan71
    i dont know if I that will happen. I think they will get some snow but not alot.
    No, I tend to agree with afmrintern (or whoever that may be). The obs gets the most snow in upslope situations.
    Bill
    Next up: Vermont City Marathon: May, 2011
    EasternLight

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill O
    No, I tend to agree with afmrintern (or whoever that may be). The obs gets the most snow in upslope situations.
    I agree with you both on that. I just didnt think last night they would get alot of snow. Today and this weekend for sure. I just didnt think it would get that cold last night for the uplsoping snow event. but I have been worng before and will be wrong again
    Dave Johnson