Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello!

PWDR8S Guest

Man o man.... cats drivin cars up the auto road? What is this world coming too? Before you know it, cats and dogs will be sleepin together!

I too have abused the leisure of the autoroad..... recently too! On my 45th birthday this past Sunday in order to facilitate skiing the East snowfields on an exceptionally hot day. Sooooo, it was my birthday and can do what I want! So there!

Normally I climb this rockpile about a dozen times and more each year, most often in the winter. Does this make me any less a person having taken the road? Who cares! My sanity is questionable to begin with and if you have issues, I'ld like to meet you in a dark ravine some night.

It's there, it's entertaining, why not abuse it occasionally?

Thanks

Let see 10-4=6 hrs to climb the rock, plenty of time. Tuck tr is very hike'able at that hour. Also a lot easier to find a parking space.

Thanks

Default close the auto road to tourist.

There should be no road to the top. What worse than to hike for 3 or 4 hours and end up in a parking lot full of cars, motorcycles, a.t.v. etc. People could still get to the top by the Cog. The cog is even open in winter.

Thanks

After hiking up, I coulndn't agree more. Close the road to tourists!

NHBuck Guest

Cool home

Have no idea how to use this....too old I suppose....trying to find some of my old buddy's from years bACK.....born in Berlin.....1937