Hello, my name is Herb, and I am a fellow weather follower. My love for weather community reporting has persuaded me to pursue something, aweather PODCAST of reports from everyday amateur meteorologists and pro-meteorologists, filing reports on the weather in their backyard & across the countr. This podcast, to be called the Weather On The Web Podcast, will be produced as often as circumstances demand (daily to weekly depending on current weather conditions and reporting quality) and will be published on all the major video/audio sharing sites. The potential is so, so huge, and I hope you will help me reach the goals I have set for this. ALONG WITH TONS OF EVERAY REPORTERS, I also need an administration team to help me out. While there is no cost to join, because we are a non-profit organization, you will not receive a commission for your work.

If you have ANY interest in getting the podcast started, email me, the Director @ herb1090@comcast.net

(or leave a comment on here -- however, you would receieve a more timely reply via email)

THANKS TO BILL FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST THIS ON THIS FORUM!!!!