With looking at the weather forecast for Sat. those looking to climb via H.R. keep an eye towards the sky. You don't want to get caught above the fan if bad weather moves in. Once you are on the slabs you are committed until you reach the Alpine Garden trail. Did H.R. last year with Thunderstorm warnings posted and it was very unnerving. If you decide to do H.R., when you reach the junction with the Raymond path this is where the real decision needs to be made. The Raymond path will run you back into Tuckermans about a half mile below Hermit shelters. If weather looks bad head back to Tucks and climb the much safer way. Hopefully the weather will hold the same as it did last year.