Thread: I have a question...???

Thanks

Default I have a question...???

Hello everyone!! I was wondering if any of you know if it is possible for you to get married on the summit of Mt. Washington? My fiancé and I would love to get married here next summer. Does anyone know a good JP? Please let me know or help me to find out who can help me.
    Thanks !!
    CC

Thanks

Red face Wedding on Mount Washington??

Yes I know someone who was married on Mount Washington, me. There is no better place to be married but it takes much planning!!!!! As far as a J.P. you need to make contact with the town of Gorham New Hampshire and ask them who would officiate a wedding on top of Mount Washington. When I did it I had 9 people hike up with me and the rest drove up the auto road. Weather plays a huge role in your plans. Make sure you reserve the Tip Top house just in case of bad weather. I knew of one couple who were married on the summit and they all stayed at Dolly Copp campground and hiked up the day of the wedding together thru the Great Gulf. At the end of the day they had a huge square dance right at the campground. I myself and my wife had a party at the end of the day at Mount Washington hotel in the cave downstairs. It was a wonderful time but people had a great distance to drive to get there. There are many things to take in to consideration when planning a wedding on the rock pile.

Thanks

i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

Thanks

Default Thank You

For the Info

Thanks

Also take the time to call the Mt. Washington Auto Road ( 603-466-3988) and ask for Mary Power or Amy Chamberlain, in Special Events. They have on file some of the special things you need to know for the marriage license ( the exact name of the unorganized "grant"" where your marriage will take place,) and can help you with details about getting driving folks to the top expeditiously.

If you want to do a reception/dinner on-site in the Glen, Mary and Amy are ready to help .

Breeze

Thanks

Of course everyone on the MWO web board will get an invitation.