Thread: All Ready Looking For Help!

Thanks

Default All Ready Looking For Help!

All,

Looking at traveling to MW next year, but realize that arrangements have to be make now. At least before the end of Oct. I think that is when everyone up there heads for Florida. So here is what I need help with, I need a campground area that will take RV's and has lots of amenities in the area. Not too far from MW. Can anyone help?
    whitestar505

"Over Fifty years of caring and loving Cocker Spaniels"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitestar505 View Post
    All,

Looking at traveling to MW next year, but realize that arrangements have to be make now. At least before the end of Oct. I think that is when everyone up there heads for Florida. So here is what I need help with, I need a campground area that will take RV's and has lots of amenities in the area. Not too far from MW. Can anyone help?
    Depending on the size of your RV, one of the better State campgrounds is this one:
    http://www.nhstateparks.org/state-pa...formation.aspx

Not sure what you require for amenties in the area, but town (of Gorham) is just down the road. We stay there a lot but are away from the site hiking all day.
    For privately owned campgrounds you can try this link:

http://www.ucampnh.com/dir-wm.asp
    "LIVE FREE OR DIE...DEATH IS NOT THE WORST OF ALL EVILS." Gen. John Stark. "by reason of much foule weather and Extreme Bad Woods to travel in..." From the letter of my Great Uncle, Samuel Willard (accompanied by my grandfather Henry), to Governor Dummer on August 16, 1725, explaining the reason for his return, being instructed to "range all the country", of the Wawobadenik (White Mountains) July 19-August 16, 1725. I am a 13th generation New Englander and proud of it.