Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photography Overview

Thanks

Default Photography Overview

Thanks again for having me... someone on my welcome thread said they would like to see some of what I do... so here is a quick overall gamut of my photography...

I primarily shoot railroads and work as a staff photographer for the Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum... its a great "job" if you would like to call it that... this year though my girlfriend and I have been really busy with buying our first home... its been a long process so I havent gotten out as much as I would like to... all in all worth is worth... and we couldnt be happier... the other genres of photography I enjoy would be IR, Macro, Extreme Sports, Wildlife, Landscapes... did I leave any out?

BSRM Nightshoot (3rd Annual) that NEF hosts:

Battle of the Carillion (Ft. Ticonderoga), Rogers Rangers at Battle

The Ashokan Res. in Infrared (Canon XTi - Enhanced IR - Lifepixel Converted)

Eagle Bridge MX Track - Definately my favorite extreme sport to shoot, next to snowmobiling!

Last one for now... day out at 5-Rivers Environmental Center with the big white (500L)

Hope you enjoyed 'em!!!
    TRJ Photography
    Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum Staff Photographer
    Canon Professional Services
    Are you a photographer in the Northeastern USA? Click here for www.Northeastfoto.com

Thanks

Great pics. keep them coming we love pics.

Thanks

Yes, they're great. Very nice., I have zero talent when it comes to photograpghy, so I always enjoy seeing what others can do.

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! Here are just a few more... we finally had our housewarming party this weekend... its been such an extremely busy summer with buying the new house we havent had time to shoot anything new... I hope to change that starting next weekend...

Stormy Drive (in IR)

Anyone for Lunch?

1 if by land... 2 if by sea...
    TRJ Photography
    Are you a photographer in the Northeastern USA? Click here for www.Northeastfoto.com

Thanks

Wonderful pictures. I know the feeling back in 1997 I was getting married,buying our first house and going thru court to get custody of my two oldest (which I won) all in one month. So I guess that is where all the grey hair started. Congradulations on your house and keep the great pics. coming.

Thanks

Thanks Chris... and yea... between the grey and the loss of hair... I would not have any hair at all...LOL

Winter is coming though... and that being our favorite season we will be back in full force shooting again... we backpack our gear in to get shots while riding the snowmobiles... and shots for our club's (Schroon Lake - North Hudson) webpage... we try and spend most of our time riding the powder off trail (in legal locations 110%) and save our trail riding for relaxing and quieting down a bit... so these arent shots of us how you would see us on a trail with other riders around (just a disclaimer for the faint of heart...LOL)

the girlfriends son... first year riding... between myself and my buddy Dan.. he has some decent teachers...

My girlfriend... she stepped it up a little this past year...

and... one of myself taken by my girlfriend (used with permission of course)...
    Last edited by Orgnoi1; 10-14-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    TRJ Photography

Thanks

Great shots I love the clarity and how you can even see the snow falling off. What camera did you shoot with? I am looking @ buying the Canon mark5 II when it comes out . I just have to sell a few of my toys I don't use anymore. Per the boss (wifey)

Thanks

Speaking of trains, here's my latest truck upgrade...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS View Post
    Great shots I love the clarity and how you can even see the snow falling off. What camera did you shoot with? I am looking @ buying the Canon mark5 II when it comes out . I just have to sell a few of my toys I don't use anymore. Per the boss (wifey)
    I do all my winter shooting with my 1D Mark II since its a bit more weather proof... the big thing is the lens when you are talking stop motion... since the focus speed and the wider aperture allow for a much run through when shooting... my girlfriend shoots with a Nikon D200... both of us carry 70-200/2.8 lenses when we go out...

The 5D2 is going to be a great camera... just as all the Canon and Nikon gear is but I personally am not sold on the video portion... it seems though that is the new trend and the 5D2 DOES produce some nice video from what I have seen...
    TRJ Photography

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spyboy View Post
    Speaking of trains, here's my latest truck upgrade...

LOL thats great... almost bought one of those myself...LOL
    TRJ Photography