I have some definite conclusions.
- It looks like a plane
- probably is not a plane unless the alien UFOs really did come on Oct 14th
- the thing that looks like a cloud behind the mountain could be Frye Island off Raymond in Lake Sebago
- the "sliver" of ocean that I was told for years was visible from the summit might be bogus when you get to high quality digital zoom cameras
- the "boat" looks way too high for me - but it could be a boat
- I might go back to the UFO theory.
Well, at least we know it is not Tim or Val doing it.
I like the UFO theory. I can see the headlines now…. “Alien visitors seen leaf peeping off the coast of New England.”
Send the photo to the Government so they can "crisp" it up, then we'll have our answer. They have nothing better to do anyway.