Can anyone reccomend a back-up plan to climbing mt washington if the weather is terrible? That is, what peaks or trails nearby can offer the most similar hiking experience that may not be exposed to the same weather as washinton.

If i wake up on my intended climb date in late Feb and the forecast is -20 and 100 mph winds, what's the best back-up plan, if any? Thanks...Tom