Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro

Thanks

Hi Denise!! Looking forward to your future trip reports and pictures! Welcome!! This is a cool forum!

Thanks

Welcome to the forums from me too. My knees are fine but my neck and back goes out from time to time. It can be just as bad as the knees since every movement is painful. I would hate to have to hike off the mountain if my back went out. Anyway, glad to hear you weathered the ice storm well. Got any pics? Feel free to post them far us to enjoy.
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Default Welcome..

from Kingston, NH. Power also out for 7 days. Camping is great, but not in your own livin' room. You got to have somewhere to go home to and be warm and have a hot shower.

I had a bad knee. Had surgery. Now I just use the other one.

KDT

Thanks

Default Update on knees

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Knees should be better soon. I started PT today. She expects to have me back out on the trail in no time! We have tentatively planned an overnight for mid March or so. She was glad that I have a goal!

There was no injury just born with bad knees, plus put on a few pounds. My dad has a titanium knee and I don't want to end up like that. Thanks for all the sympathy!

KDT, I am in Hampton Falls. I can't believe how many trees are down in some places. We had no damage at our house which is great. I just went to your website. Your photography is awesome. We have paddled some parts of the Powow but not in Kingston. We did the section in Amesbury ending at the dam near downtown. Locally, I love the Squamscott in Exeter. It is fun to watch the turtles.

Thanks

Default Oh Yeah...

we paddle, too! Love them turtles. Caramel and pecan from Sanborn's!

KDT