Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I lost my cell phone on the shurbure trail!

Thanks

Twice I found stuff. One time I was leaving a grocery store and found a pocket book with cash, credit cards and stuff and I refused to bring it to the courtesy desk or police. because I know what happens sometimes things disappear. I found the ladies drivers license and brought it right to her door. She was surprised.
    The next time I seen a guy stumble on the snow and when I drove by where he stumbled there was a man purse with over 900.00 dollars in cash and credit cards but he had already got on the trian. So I tracked his father down by the info. in the wallet and his dad came to my work and picked it up but this case I never even got a thank you from either one of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Is there anyone on this forum, except Santa, who is serious about much of anything?
    Brad? Brad Bradstreet? Seriously .. you are asking if they are serious about anything??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Is there anyone on this forum, except Santa, who is serious about much of anything?
    Are YOU talking to ME????
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Hey, we should have a lost and found section of the forums and have Bill run the trails looking for lost items. Great exercise and a meaningful career?
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dangergirl View Post
    I can't believe it! I got a call from Pinkham notch tonight and they are mailing me my phone! I am so excited! I can't believe how awesome they are at Pinkham! I was shocked that they actually took the time to call me and to return it to me! Very cool!!!!! Now I will have all my friends phone numbers again! Losing all my stored numbers was the worst part! I am definately backing them up when I get the phone back! Guess I owe the people at Pinkham the six pack!
    Wonderful news. The folks at Pinkham today told me there were two added contact entries in your phone - Summit Fox and Evil Bunny.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012