Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First!

Thanks

Ahh Blue Dog it says you are second. LOL I signed up too, i just dont have a donation page set up. Going to just send mine in.

Thanks

I should have grabbed a screen shot when I was the first and only hiker on the list! Which is what I originally meant by "First!"

Summit Club Member
    Seek the Peak 11
    Seek the Peak 10: Lions Head/Tuckermans Ravine
    Seek the Peak 09: Boot Spur (redux)
    Seek the Peak 08: Huntington Ravine
    Seek the Peak 07: Tuckermans Ravine/Lions Head
    My 48: Washington (07/07, 07/08, 07/09, 09/09, 07/10), Lafayette (08/08, 08/09), Lincoln (08/08, 08/09), Pierce (07/10), Carrigain (09/10), Cannon (10/10), Jackson (11/10), Field (11/10), Tom (01/11)

Thanks

My page is up and running!! Come Hell or High Water, and a butt load of pain pills and muscle relaxers in my pack, I will do my best to make it up that mountain!! Everyone knows that I have two herniated discs in my lower back that prevented me from participating last year, BUT never say things can't get any worse. My mother had it, and I knew it was only a matter of time seeing as it is hereditary, and my sister got it before me; I have been recently diagnosed with a debilitating disease called Fibromyalgia. If anyone wants to read my sob story to my friends and family, be my guest, and feel free to comment!! LOL It is called "Against All Odds"
    http://www.seekthepeak.org/view.php?p=MsCntry

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS View Post
    Now all I have to do is figure out which picture to put on and size it small enough. So far either to big or looks blurry .
    If you need help with your picture I will do my best

Quote Originally Posted by KD Talbot View Post
    but who will be first in line for turkey?

KDT
    Definitely won't be me LOL I will probably be last, unless someone or a few someone want to stick with me and help Joe encourage me up the mountain in a timely manner!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
    I should have grabbed a screen shot when I was the first and only hiker on the list! Which is what I originally meant by "First!"

***Hugs*** the cute little blue doggy. It's ok hunny we believe you.
    Diane
    Summit Club Member

Give me the outdoors, and I will show you the world!!

Thanks

Yay Diane! Glad to see you signed up. (And before the hubby got his done too, bonus.) As far as getting to the top... simply follow the trail of little orange flags and we'll make sure you get there!
    Summit Club Member
    Seek the Peak 11
    Seek the Peak 10: Lions Head/Tuckermans Ravine
    Seek the Peak 09: Boot Spur (redux)
    Seek the Peak 08: Huntington Ravine
    Seek the Peak 07: Tuckermans Ravine/Lions Head
    My 48: Washington (07/07, 07/08, 07/09, 09/09, 07/10), Lafayette (08/08, 08/09), Lincoln (08/08, 08/09), Pierce (07/10), Carrigain (09/10), Cannon (10/10), Jackson (11/10), Field (11/10), Tom (01/11)

Thanks

Diane i know from experience that you dont have to make it to the top to have a good day
    i got to my top for the day and it was the best hike i ever had ,it was just below loins head when my legs cramped up and had to go down .
    i got to that point because of my hiking friends for the day Brad and Corey ,with out them i would have turned back way before that and also Brad kept saying we will pop out of the trees soon . he started to say that tucks loin head split

so do what you can and we will all have a fun day doing it
    i am a Summit Club member
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/new pictures and videos

If your not a OBS member yet then what are you waiting for

Thanks

Thanks Diane for the offer but I already got help (cause i needed it) but thanks anyways. I am excited I already have 7 people donated to my site and I am up to $120.00. I hope it keeps growing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
    Yay Diane! Glad to see you signed up. (And before the hubby got his done too, bonus.) As far as getting to the top... simply follow the trail of little orange flags and we'll make sure you get there!
    Thank you my favorite little doggie!! It wasn't by luck that I got my page in before Joe though. He has had to drive south to Dover to live with his family 5 days a week to work so we can stay in this beautiful town we are in. So I only see him for about a day and a half and he is gone again I messaged him, and emailed him about it, but apparently he was not able to get a WiFi signal last night, or he was too busy with cab fares to get on the puter. I am sure if he doesn't get it tonight, that he will definitely do it when he comes home after work tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Diane i know from experience that you dont have to make it to the top to have a good day
    i got to my top for the day and it was the best hike i ever had ,it was just below loins head when my legs cramped up and had to go down .
    i got to that point because of my hiking friends for the day Brad and Corey ,with out them i would have turned back way before that and also Brad kept saying we will pop out of the trees soon . He started to say that tucks loin head split

so do what you can and we will all have a fun day doing it
    Thank you so much for the wonderful encouragement Charlie!! I will do my best, and all that matters is that we have fun, and we raise money for our beloved Friends at the Observatory

Thanks Diane for the offer but I already got help (cause i needed it) but thanks anyways. I am excited I already have 7 people donated to my site and I am up to $120.00. I hope it keeps growing.
    Awesome job Chris!! Keep up the great work!!

No problem, I am more than happy to help when I can!!

I would however like everyone's opinion on the easiest trail to take up the mountain so that I have a fighting chance!!
    Last edited by MsCntry; 02-07-2009 at 05:28 PM.
    Diane
    Summit Club Member

Thanks

Diane, How much do I need to give you for our STP flags?
    Steve
    Is there really any BAD weather???

Thanks

How the heck did you do that already?!

I need to get my butt into gear!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    Diane, How much do I need to give you for our STP flags?
    Steve,

I have to find my list somewhere around this messy house LOL How many did you order?? They are $2 each, and shipping cost if you feel like it. I am not picky on that one LOL. PM me with all your info and such and we can work out arrangements!!

Quote Originally Posted by faegilr View Post
    How the heck did you do that already?!

I need to get my butt into gear!
    I understand what you are saying!! That was quick!! I just got my first $10!! LOL
    Diane
    Summit Club Member